• Thu. Oct 6th, 2022

Neonews.online

Actual and verified news from Ukraine and the world

Ambani plans to compete with SpaceX and OneWeb

Byadmin

Feb 14, 2022 ,
Амбани планирует конкурировать со SpaceX и OneWeb

Jio Platforms announces joint venture with SEC

The firm, founded by Asia’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, is pursuing satellite broadband, a market where billionaires Sunil Mittal’s OneWeb and Elon Musk’s SpaceX have big plans.

The joint venture will use satellites in geostationary and medium earth orbits

According to a release from the SEC, Jio Platforms Itd. has formed a joint venture with the exchange to provide next-generation services in India utilizing satellite technology.

Jio Platforms will own 51% of Jio Space Technology Ltd., while the SEC will own the remaining 49%.

According to the announcement, the joint company would deploy multi-orbit space networks, which combine satellite constellations in geostationary and medium earth orbits to provide a multi-gigabit Internet channel to businesses, retail users, and wireless service networks across India and nearby countries, according to the announcement.

With a multi-year capacity purchase agreement worth $100 million, Jio Platforms will be the joint venture consumer.

Следите за нами и ставьте лайки:
fb-share-icon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial