Detailed information about Grand Capital
Grand Capital Ltd, based in Saint Vincent, the Grenadines, and the Seychelles, is part of the Grand Capital Group. A major financial authority does not appear to regulate the broker. He is, however, a member of Serenity and the Financial Commission, both of which deal with dispute settlement and compensation.
Grand Capital has more than 40 offices around the world, including those in Russia, and services a variety of regions. The broker has a strong presence in Asia, with offices in Myanmar, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia, as well as a data centre in Hong Kong. Nigeria, Namibia, Kenya, and South Africa have all recently opened offices for the company.
Clients will receive data to enter their Personal Account after completing the registration process. Traders can use this client portal to maintain their accounts and access the financial markets.
MT4, a widely used platform that traders can download on Windows or macOS, is integrated with the broker. It features the industry’s top technical and analytical capabilities while remaining user-friendly for newcomers. MT4 provides a number of features that might help you enhance your trading techniques, including:
- 23 analytical elements and 30 technical indicators are included in the interactive charts.
- Trading stop, market, and pending orders are among the several types of trade orders available.
- Orders can be placed immediately from the chart with one-click trading.
Grand Capital clients can also trade using MT5, a sophisticated updated platform that enables an even wider range of tools and analytics, is also available to Grand Capital clients. The following functionalities are included in the platform:
- Over 80 technical indicators and analytical tools
- Three times more time frames compared to MT4 for flexible visualization of quotes
- Two position accounting systems: netting and hedging.
Grand Capital’s MT4 and MT5 servers can also be accessed via the WebTrader web platform from any browser and operating system. Online trading provides all of the features of its own programmes without the need for software downloads or system compatibility, and data is encrypted.
Clients can use LAMM, a trade copy service offered by this broker, to increase their profits. Managers are traders that make their trades available for other clients to duplicate, and investors pay them a commission to do so. Investors can specify a copy ratio to manage risk and trades are performed automatically.
Clients of Grand Capital can expand their portfolio with more than 330 trading instruments in various markets:
- Forex – over 50 major and exotic pairs
- Cryptocurrency – 68 pairs like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Shares – Available at global companies like Amazon.
- Indices – 12 exchanges, including NASDAQ and FTSE100.
- Spot Metals – Five metals including gold and silver.
- Energy – WTI and Brent oil
- Other CFDs – software, grain, bonds and meat
Grand Capital also offers binary options trading and has a separate website dedicated to this asset, gcoption.com. This simple investment option is available for 44 assets, including currency pairs, futures and metals.
Grand Capital spreads vary in size depending on the account type, although they are often broad. Standard, Micro, and SwapFree accounts have an average spread of 17 pips, whereas ECN Prime and MT5 accounts have an average spread of 7 pips. This is far greater than the typical online broker.
Grand Capital Binary
Clients can trade binary options right on the charts using this multipurpose interface, which allows binary options trading with available quotes. The app is available for download in both APK and PlayMarket formats.
Grand Capital Invest
You can use this mobile application to access your personal and customer accounts while on the go. Users may read the latest news and track analytics, as well as launch mobile MT4.
The minimum deposit to start an account at Grand Capital is $ 10 for a Micro account. A minimum of $ 500 is required for an ECN Prime account, while only $ 100 is required for other accounts. Bank transfers, electronic payment systems like Bitcoin and Nettler, and local transfer agents are all accepted by the broker. Although processing time can take up to five days, most agents work commission-free because Grand Capital pays the commission.
Customers can withdraw a minimum of $ 10 from their accounts. Requests are handled in three business days, while bank transfers might take up to five.
Customers who deposit using a bank card must produce colour images of the card as well as identification or passport documents, according to Grand Capital’s new verification rules.
Demo accounts are available for Standard, MT5, and ECN accounts. The binary options offer is also accessible as a demo account, with virtual cash of $10,000 for all options.
Grand Capital is hosting three sample trading competitions, with cash prizes ranging from $ 200 to $1,000 and no deposit bonuses.
Bonuses of Grand Capital
Several shares are now available from Grand Capital. For clients that deposit more than $ 100 in regular or swap-free accounts, the broker advertises a deposit bonus of up to 200 percent.
Traders can also receive a trading bonus of 40% of their first deposit from the brokerage. Please note that in order to obtain the server bonus, clients must actively trade and will be paid $ 3 for each closed lot.
Grand Capital also has a no-deposit bonus available. When clients open a $ 500 account with a Ramadan bonus, they receive a $ 500 welcome bonus for Forex trading.
Major financial institutions do not regulate Grand Capital. Because the broker is a member of the Financial Commission, consumers are eligible for up to $20,000 in compensation. This broker is also a member of Serenity, an organisation that ensures the safety of clients’ cash and handles disputes in the event of fraud or other issues.
Despite the lack of governmental control, this broker is generally reliable. That so, before opening an account, traders should always check for online scam flags.
Clients of Grand Capital can open several types of live accounts that offer different assets and commission structures. Traders can create an MT5, Standard, Swap Free, Micro, Crypto or ECN Prime account.
- All accounts have a minimum lot size of 0.01
- All work through the MT4 platform except the MT5 account.
- USD accounts, with the exception of the standard account, which offers eight other currencies.
- Each client’s preferred account will depend on their experience and the amount of the deposit.
- MT5 accounts are ideal for algorithmic trading
- Standard accounts offer a wide range of assets and are best suited for forex trading.
- Swap-free accounts are free of overnight fees.
- A micro account is best suited for beginners.
- Cryptocurrency participants have a manager and a choice of 68 cryptocurrencies.
- ECN Prime account holders can access high liquidity and immediate execution
For binary options, clients can invest a minimum of $ 10, $ 100, or $ 300 to access the Silver, Gold and VIP packages. Higher investment amounts provide better trading conditions, such as a 10% return on unsuccessful trades in the VIP package.