In Ukraine, from 01/08/2021 to 01/24/2021, a strict quarantine (lockdown) will be introduced.
With the restrictions of the orange zone during the lockdown on January 8-24, 2021, the following will continue to work:
– public transport;
– Grocery stores;
– Veterinary pharmacies;
– Shops with goods for personal hygiene and household chemicals;
– Postal operators;
– Hotels (common food zones in them will work only from 06:00 to 11:00);
– Catering establishments – only takeaway or delivery;
– Delivery of non-food items is allowed;
– The work of beauty salons and hairdressing salons is allowed – only by appointment, without waiting inside;
– Maintenance and repair of cars;
– The work of the gas station (without food zones);
– Sports events of professional clubs without spectators.
The total ban on work during the lockdown of 2021 in January applies to:
- The work of cafes, restaurants, bars (except for delivery and take-away orders);
- Cinemas, theaters; fitness clubs, gyms, swimming pools;
- Shopping and entertainment centers (trade in food, medicine, veterinary medicine, personal hygiene products and household chemicals is allowed);
- Trade in non-food products;
- Any entertainment, sports or cultural events;
- All educational institutions, except kindergartens, will be sent on vacation.
Strict quarantine will not affect the operation of air transport on domestic flights, said the Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Vladislav Krykliy.