Table of Contents
Skilling is a global CFD, FX, stock, commodities, and cryptocurrency broker with Scandinavian ownership. Through the widely used MT4, cTrader, and its browser-based platform, which is also accessible on iOS and Android, the company provides trading opportunities.
The mission of Skilling, which was established in 2016, is to make trading simple and available to everyone. The fintech broker currently has operations in Malta and Spain in addition to its Cyprus headquarters. With the assistance of around 70 workers, cutting-edge technology, close to 1,000 financial instruments, transparent pricing, and extremely quick execution speeds are made available (less than 5 ms).
With a team of committed engineers, professionals, and marketers committed to giving traders the best experience possible, Skilling Group was founded to produce a comprehensive, easy-to-understand trading platform and investing solution for everyone.
The company serves a diverse clientele and markets its products as being user-friendly for both novice and seasoned traders. There are more than 900 instruments accessible, spreads starting at 0.2 pips, and a social trading platform with thousands of methods that may be imitated.
The business has two global organizational structures:
- Skilling Ltd. is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Skilling (Seychelles) Ltd. is licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Assets and Markets
Skilling provides access to over 900 global assets, including:
- Commodities: 12 commodities, including gold, silver, oil, and natural gas.
- Cryptocurrency: 57 CFDs on digital currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple (not available in the UK and China).
- Currencies: 73 different currency pairs, including USD/CAD, GBP/PLN, EUR/JPY, and GBP/AUD (53 available in MetaTrader).
- Stocks: Speculate on over 750 global companies, including Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Tesla, and Uber. Fractional promotions are also offered.
- Indices: 16 different indices, including the S&P 500, Nasdaq, AUS200, VIX, Germany 40, and SPA. Users wishing to trade HKComp and DE30 can invest in HK50 and DE40 instead.
Spreads and Commission
Standard accounts’ spreads begin at a respectable 0.7 pips, while premium accounts with a $5,000 minimum deposit can access spreads as low as 0.2 pips.
The Standard Account has no commissions; however, the Premium Option has a $35 commission on the volume of forex and spot metals trading.
On the broker’s website, a complete list of fees is available, along with swap rates.
On iOS and Android devices, the broker provides the Skilling Trader, MetaTrader 4, and cTrader interfaces. On the official website, on the Apple App Store, or on Google Play, you can find download links.
Deposits and withdrawals
Standard Skilling accounts demand a lower minimum deposit of €100, GBP, USD, or NOK 1000, while premium accounts need a greater minimum deposit of €5,000, GBP, USD, or NOK 50,000.
Bank transfers, debit and credit cards from Visa or Mastercard, as well as online payment services like Skrill, FasaPay, Klarna, Swish, WebMoney, and Neteller are all acceptable payment methods offered by Skrill. Please be aware that the company does not presently accept cryptocurrency payments.
Although deposits and withdrawals are often free, the broker has the right to charge up to 2.9% in fees for transactions made with Skrill and Neteller. Third-party fees could apply to other payment methods.
Withdrawals take one business day, whereas the majority of deposits are processed promptly. Bank transfers are the exception to this rule and can take 2–7 business days.
The online broker additionally offers a practice account. Potential clients can see what genuine investing with Skilling is like by using the practice account, which has a fictitious $10,000 balance.
This account is risk-free and offers a secure virtual environment to test strategies, advance knowledge, and educate newcomers on the specifics of how trading operates.
Following registration, the demo account is accessible for 90 days. By registering on the website, interested potential clients can quickly transition from a demo profile to a standard account by completing account verification.
Regulation and licensing
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), license number 357/18, completely supervises and approves Skilling Ltd. Global clients are required to conduct business using an alternative entity licensed under license number SD042 by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles.
Both businesses offer protection against negative balances and hold customer funds in separate accounts. Access to investor compensation plans might not be available from offshore bodies, such as the FSA. Overall, according to our specialists, Skilling.com is a reliable trading broker and not a fraud.
Please be aware that under a CySEC-regulated organization, professional clients of their choice cannot receive negative balance protection.
Skilling offers three real accounts:
- The Standard account is the most popular account type for new traders signing up with Skilling. To open, you need to make a minimum deposit of at least 100 EUR, USD, GBP, or NOK. The standard spread starts at 0.7 pips.
- Premium Account: This account is for experienced traders and must be requested directly through Skilling. A minimum deposit of 5,000 EUR, USD, GBP, or NOK is required. Spreads start at 0.2 pips.
- MT4 and MT4 Premium: These options are only available on the MT4 platform and reflect the terms and conditions of previous accounts. For example, an MT4 account has the same trading conditions as a standard account in terms of spreads and minimum deposits, and MT4 Premium duplicates the terms of the premium account. Please note that MT4 accounts also come with fewer shares, units, and commodities.
Several account options are also provided: corporate (legal entity), swap-free/Islamic, and MAM/PAMM (multiple account manager/percentage allocation management module) (for FSA-registered traders only).
With readily available information and customer service lines open every weekday, contacting Skilling is simple. The team can be reached through the helpdesk portal, WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, or an immediate web chat.
With spreads as low as 0.2 pips and access to more than 900 worldwide assets, Skilling is a solid all-around broker. The FSA’s and CySEC’s stringent regulations add to the attractiveness. Due to its user-friendly web platform and copy trading solution, the company is ideal for beginners.